I had plans yesterday. Most days I don't, but yesterday for some reason I decided to have plans. Maybe because I knew Jake was working a double and wouldn't be around to have an opinion or maybe because I didn't wan to think about how long I'd be home alone during the daytime with both kids.
I planned to go to the mall. To window shop. Something I'm finding harder and harder to do now that I have a pretty active and opinionated toddler. But it was not to be.
Friday night I went to check on previously mentioned toddler and he felt warm. Two minutes later it was confirmed. Fever.
It really could've been worse, Aedyn is the type who curls up on the couch and alternates sleeping and watching a movie when he's sick. So all in all it was a very relaxing day and other than the fever, he wasn't really sick. Other than him not getting into trouble, yelling, or climbing on things he didn't act sick.
Maybe if he had lost his laughter I would feel worse at not minding that my child was running a fever of 103F.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up at All Things Fadra!
Follow me on Facebook or Twitter so you don't miss out on any of the Milk Bubbles that just might make your day that much more special!