Milk Booster Cookies
12 dozen (if you make them small) - recommended to eat at least 4 a day
4-5 dozen if you do teaspoon size drops - recommended at least 2 per day
- 3C Thick cut oats (not quick cook or instant)
- 2C flour
- 1C butter
- 1C sugar
- 1C brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal (no substitutions)
- 2 Tbsp Brewer's Yeast (no substitutions)
- 2 Lg eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C chocolate chips (substitute dried cranberries, raisins, butterscotch chips or whatever you like
in your oatmeal cookies; I just make mine plain)
Preparation: Preheat oven at 375F
- Mix flaxseed meal and water, set aside 3-5 min.
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add Eggs, stir in flaxseed mix and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl sift dry ingredients, except oats and choc chips.
- Add butter mix to dry ingredients.
- Stir in oats and then the choc chips.
Drop onto parchment paper or non-stick cookie sheet.
Bake 8-12 min for crunchy cookies, slightly less for soft cookies.
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!