I've read Dr. Suess 3 times, Bible Stories too.
I've kissed, I've sung, I've said sweet dreams.
Now I'm standing here looking at myself.
There's macaroni in my hair and
Matchbox cars in the pocket of my jeans.
And I wouldn't change a thing.
My two little boys,
getting bigger everyday.
All too soon a kiss and cuddle won't do much of anything.
But tonight I'm their superhero...
And everyday I feel like I'm living in a song.
Something too precious and sweet to be real life.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!