I know Zulily is rumored to take a long time, but sheesh, If I'd known it was going to be over a month and still not shipped, I might've just paid full price. Note to self, if it's an actual need, don't get it from a flash sale site....
Put up our dog on Craig's List tonight. Had two responses already. Response #1, do people really write like that? Repeated words, no capitalization or punctuation, missing words...I could barely read it! So ummm, no! Going to let it sit until Monday and then start contacting people.
Still 2 minutes left. Tired, very tired. Need a vacation from my "vacation." Or a maid. or And a maid. But I'm the type who would clean my house because I knew someone was coming over...maybe I just need to have people over more often once we move, incentive...
Oh, I missed last week. Kind of took things easy while I was out of town. Planning on getting some things revamped this week and back into a routine with posting. Yay for flexible structure!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!