05 December 2011

Jaron's Party, SMASH!

Like I mentioned here we don't really do a huge party for first birthdays. Just immediate family, a few presents, and a cake.

Some crazy circumstances made the cake making and decorating a rather interesting experience, but it was finished in time and Jaron loved it, which is what matters. (And I really need to to put more decorating practice in than just the 3 times a year I make a birthday cake...)

Also, since we weren't involved in a church when Jaron was born we had him dedicated the Sunday after his first birthday, extra celebration!

So without further ado... (and with apologies for the month wait on this)










Jaron's development update (aka me bragging on him) was actually posted on his birthday, I did manage to keep part of my head together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...