02 April 2012

Manic Mommy Monday ~ Clean Slate

Welcome to Manic Mommy Monday! Every week we link up posts that are updates about us and what is going on in our lives. Everyone is welcome to link up (scroll down to find the linky) and you can find more information on the main Manic Mommy Monday page.

Manic Mommy Monday!
I feel that I can hesitantly, yet safely, say that we are over the sickness that has inhabited out house for the past 2.5 weeks. Today we are starting new.

I actually got my bedroom unpacked yesterday! (Yeah, we've lived here 5 months...) As a part of that I got our closet organized, woohoo! Unfortunately that means that the mountain range of laundry that didn't get washed while I was under the weather now occupies the space formerly filled with boxes, but our closet is open and usable.

So, a clean slate. Essentially spring cleaning. I'll spend this week catching up and cleaning the house to get it to the point where a 15 minute blitz in the evening should keep things picked up.

I'll also be trying to do last minute Easter shopping this week. Last year we decided that the boys Easter baskets would always contain something that would be planted and grown, a tiny bit of candy, and maybe a small toy, nothing to big and the focus would be on the planting, watering, waiting, and celebrating when the little plants come up. I'm hoping the boys will be as excited about it as I am!

And this past week we got some new pictures of the boys, not to pick out the best ones and get them printed and sent to family!


If you want to hear more about my 2 (not always) sleeping babies and the rest of the family you can follow us on Google+Facebook, and Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...