28 May 2012

Manic Mommy Monday ~ Sleepless Nights, Yet Again.

From the number of posts linked up an hour before the day is over it looks like it's been a full week for everyone.

Welcome to Manic Mommy Monday hosted by The Gnome's Mom! Every week we link up posts that are updates about us and what is going on in our lives. Everyone is welcome to link up (scroll down to find the linky) and you can find more information on the main Manic Mommy Monday page. 

I just completed the Second Annual Flats & Handwashing Challenge, and the accompanying challenge of blogging every single day of last week.

I did it! It's been awhile since I've been that disciplined and I don't think I'm going to go back to blogging 7 days a week, but it inspired me to post a little more often and proved that I can find the time if I really want to.

It was a little more challenging than it might have been though thanks to Jaron's new and coming teeth.

At least that's what I'm attributing it to. He's not been up all night every night, but several night last week I only got an hour or two of sleep.

He's also showing some terrible twos' behavior. Aedyn's tantrums started much earlier; and although I knew that Jaron would go through this stage of development, he is so sweet and even tempered that I thought in a back corner of my brain that I might get lucky and he'd skip it.

So between the lack of sleep and the frustration of dealing with two little boys who were very much acting their age I had a panicky couple of days.

I began to get nervous and concerned about how on earth I'd handle another baby when I was getting so worn out with just the two boys.

I don't have an answer, but I know that it will all work out. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it.

So that's my thoughts for the week...

If you want to hear more about my 2 (not always) sleeping babies and the rest of the family you can follow us on Google+Facebook, and Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...