12 June 2011

Stream of Consciousness Sunday : Putting It Together



#SOCsunday



It's Sunday, for the second one in a row, we're not at church. While it's not the end of the world, it definitely makes the week rougher.

Today we're home because for the last 3 nights Aedyn is the only one who has gotten more than about an hour's sleep at a time. I have known that 'something' was wrong with Jaron, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. What made me feel even worse was that I knew that I'd seen all the symptoms before, but it wasn't clicking.
One of the best investments I ever made for peace of mind!

It was like having a word on the tip of your tongue that you can't quite get and it drives you absolutely bonkers!

I finally had the light bulb pop on this morning that connected the not being able to sleep lying down, the horrible crankiness, his new fascination with his ears, and the mild congestion he's had. Ear infection! So I checked his ears and sure enough, the left one is bulging and bright red. Drs appt tomorrow!

Two Sunday's in a row about sick kids, but hopefully this will be the last for a long time!




***
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope your little one feels better!
    And where does one pick up a gadget like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets better soon. From what I hear, ear infections are pretty painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every kid is sick this week! Poor sweetie! I hope is better asap! I'm putting a prayer on him, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @readqueen.com

    I got it from http://www.drmomotoscope.com

    Definitely on my list of must haves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...