Finding it very hard to concentrate on anything right now. I know I was just sent an invite to Google + and I can't wait to join and start trying it out! Either the email is hung up though, or it didn't go through...it was sent 20 minutes ago. It's so hard to be patient in a microwave world! Even five minutes is too long! I get frustrated sometimes at how slow the microwave is too. The 5-7 minutes it takes seems like an eon, even though I know that the same thing would take 30 - 45 minutes in the oven.
Using that in my favor though I'm incorporating it into breaking my Coke addiction, I've stopped keeping my cokes in the fridge and and when I want one, I pop it in the freezer and set the oven timer for 30min. Now I only get a coke if I'm willing to wait for it! Gone from several a day to just one or two now!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Follow me on Facebook or Twitter so you don't miss out on any of the Milk Bubbles that just might make your day that much more special!