Jaron's weight gain.
Who's going to need my attention next?
Can I not even get 5 minutes to write?
Just some of the things going through my head as I sit down to write this post. I don't even remember what my original topic was. But this is the fourth attempt I've made. It's just been one of those weekends. Or one of those weeks really.
I didn't even go to BlogHer and I'm exhausted! I tried doing too much with World Breastfeeding week and keeping up with the #SummerBlogSocial. Even taking the last two days off hasn't gotten me caught up on house work. Plus, I still need one more book before I can write my Babywise post that was supposed to go up tomorrow...guess that's getting moved to Tuesday.
*Sigh* I really need to dig myself out of all of this and then find a way to stay on top of things that doesn't require me to be awake 24 hours a day!2
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!