Long day today, 14 hour drive. Surprisingly the boys did GREAT!!! The trip really didn't seem as long as it was. The entire drive was in daylight, dawn to dusk, but still, we did it!
Now I'm in a bit of a panic, because despite all of my attempts I didn't get any posts written and scheduled for this week....gotta love life right? So I will do my best to get one up after the boys fall asleep each night.
I hope they fall asleep each night...tonight was horrible, but they were in the car all day.
Tomorrow and for the next two weeks we'll be spending quality extended family time with everyone...wish us luck, good attitudes, and no temper tantrums!!! (Hey a girl can dream....)
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!