15 September 2011

Milk Bubbles & 2 Sleeping Babies

New
Things are changing.... Guess it just felt like it was time to move the furniture around again.

In case you hadn't noticed, let me direct your attention to the top of the page ^ new header. And to either side < > new sidebars. I'll be changing some little details here and there, but I think the biggest ones are done. (If I need your button in my sidebar, let me know!)

What do you think? And for anyone who has Blogger experience, is there any way to center my tabs at the top of the page? Downside of the photos in the header, I can't find a font color that's visible over everything. I'm not really thrilled with the idea of moving them to the sidebar, so any help would be appreciated.

The Reason Why
Basically, I wasn't thrilled with the name Milk Bubbles, I love it for my nursing covers and I think it will do great  if/when we roll out the rest of the products we're developing (aka playing around trying to find something that we like and that works). It just didn't feel right for the blog. Who knows, maybe I'll saddle my breastfeeding posts ith that name as sort of an ongoing series, but for the whole...meh.

I found myself pretty attached to my twitter handle and the more I thought about it, the better it seemed to fit. The most and best of my writing comes when I have 2 sleeping babies. It's that time when I can talk, unwind and be more than Mommy for just a little while. The time when I can kind of pull things back in balance.

So without further ado, welcome to 2 Sleeping Babies!

P.S. I will be getting my own url in the next couple of weeks and then at the beginning of the year I plan to start self-hosting, opinions on who's the best to go with for that?

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Let me hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design and the new name! I'm not sure how to center the tabs, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...