Now that I have that out of way.
I'm not at liberty to get into the gritty details. But this week has been an interesting one, and it doesn't even compare to the yesterday and today.
Our family had something awesome happen a few weeks ago. Then it surged into phenomenal. Or so we thought until yesterday. Now we're back to "merely" awesome. It's a hard place to be. We know that things are so much better than they were a few months ago; more than we even have a right to ask for! But not as big as what we allowed ourselves to get our hopes up and had come to expect. So Jake and I are dealing with the maelstrom that is disappointment, excitement, depression, and elation.
It doesn't make any sense. But we're grateful to be where we are and looking forward to where we're going!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.