21 August 2010

Potty Training: Days 14 & 15

Day #14: Not really anything new. Mostly successes and a couple misses, but nothing earth shattering.

Day #15: Carpet is getting disinfected. A did great today for the most part. Still having some trouble getting used to pooping sitting down, he'd rather stand in front of the potty and go there. Well, I got him to sit down and thought he was done, he said he was, so I took the bowl to the bathroom to flush it (we've been keeping the potty chair in the family room for easier access, since I can't move all that quickly anymore). I came back in the room to find him standing in the hole where the bowl goes and was most certainly not done! Crap! Literally...

But now the carpet is cleaned! And by way of sharing so are the rest of the floor in the house. And the Master bedroom! That room has not been clean, EVER; hopefully I'll be able to maintain it for a little while. I know the clean house will be one of the first things to take the back seat once Thing 2 arrives so I'd like to keep things up and enjoy the cleanliness as much as possible for the next 2 months. And the exercise is good for me!

1 comment:

  1. My friend's son has to squat Asian style on top of the toilet in order to poop. He insists that he can't go any other way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...