House hunting. Apartment hunting. Townhouse hunting. Hunting.
We're looking for a place to live. Again. Nothing new, just trying to figure out what we're looking for. What's in our price range. What we're willing to give up and what we have to have. Right now, my have to have list consists of 2 bathrooms and a fully functioning kitchen, dishwasher preferred, but optional. My ideal...is something more along the lines of fenced yard, decent neighborhood with sidewalks and a nearby park, maybe a community pool.
Then we're met with deciding about our animals. We'd love to take them, but can we justify the extra deposits and fees? So many decisions! Follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter so you don't miss out on any of the Milk Bubbles that just might make your day that much more special! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.