It's that time of year again. Jaron's birthday is in 2 weeks. Christmas in 2 months, Aedyn's birthday a month after that.
What do they need? What do they want? What do Jake and I want (for them)?
I've got a list that's full of things I've seen over the last several months that I think they'd like. Well, 2 lists I guess. I started writing one and then just started snapping pics with my phone of things I saw, it was quicker...
He wants Hot Wheels and Transformers and Star Wars stuff. ( I am actually proud of the Star Wars stuff...) But I'm trying to balance the line between choosing gifts that he wants and the gifts that I want. Like I said he doesn't need everything and we need to save some things for his brother to get new...
No one warned me about this part of parenting! Why does it have to be so difficult not to spoil a child???
Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and/or Twitter!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.