12 December 2011

Wisdom and Teeth and Decisions, Oh My!

Today, you just get what's on the top of my mind.

Jake got the new insurance option from work last night. They're drastically different from last year, as is our financial situation, so my brain has been boiling over trying to figure out what to do and what to go with.

The biggest is that his dental coverage may drop a large percentage of what their portion under the new plan. Soooo, we're trying to figure out how to get 2 of his wisdom teeth extracted before the end of the year. With already too much month at the end of our money, it's got me a little scared.

We were trying to put it off until the restaurant got out of the busy season, but he can't wait for that now. The current insurance should cover the procedure, but pain meds for after? I don't know.

So. Anyone know what some Lortabs are going to cost us?

Share your thoughts and come join me on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...